Getting admission in the colleges isn’t the main hurdle to cross,
you will likewise require a student visa to remain in the country however long your course might last. The course of study and the kind of school you intend to go to decide the sort of visa you require. Applying for a student visa can be a long cycle, so you would be wise to begin planning great ahead of time – no less than three to five months before your course is expected to initiate.
The time span for profiting of a student visa changes from one country to another. Nonetheless, once in a while the public authority takes more time to survey your application, or they expect you to submit more data before they can arrive at a choice. Thus, it is in every case better to apply well ahead of time to give adequate opportunity to visa handling. Prior to applying for a visa, all students are expected to be acknowledged and endorsed by their everyday schedule. Whenever you are acknowledged by the college, they will give you data about the vital endorsement documentation to be submitted while applying for a student visa.
The visa handling times are subject to a few unique factors, for example,
Whether you gave all vital supporting reports when you presented the application
How rapidly you answer demands for extra data
Time taken to finish any necessary minds the data you have given to help your application
Time taken to get extra data from regions outside the division – especially comparable to wellbeing, character and public safety
The quantity of spots that are accessible in the movement program
A ultimate choice to concede or deny visa relies upon the data and documentation that you gave at the hour of lodgment.
UK Visa Process
If you are planning to study in the UK, one advice would be to apply early for your student visa because the process is long and complicated. You can make your student visa application process smooth and successful by keeping a handy list of documents required for UK student visa. Depending on whether you pursue short-term or long-term courses in UK, you have the following visa options: short-term study visa, tier 4 (child) student visa and tier 4 (general) student visa. Documents required for UK student visa for different visa categories are:
• Valid passport
• Copies of bank statements or pay slips for the last 6 months as proof of financial evidence that you can support yourself during your stay in the UK
• Details of where you intend to stay during your visit to the UK and your travel plans
• Tuberculosis (TB) test results – medical report
• Contact details of at least one parent or a legal guardian in your home country (if you are under 18 years)
If you are under 18 and travelling alone, here is the list of documents for UK student visa:
• Written consent from a parent or a legal guardian for you to travel alone to the UK
• Full contact details of a parent or a legal guardian
• Address of the place where you will be living and details of the person that you will be staying with
• Details of your relationship and a written consent of the guardian who has taken the responsibility to look after you
• A letter from the school where you will be studying confirming that they have notified the local authority about your visit and your care arrangements, if you are under 16 (or under 18 with a disability)
• The local authority’s reply (if the school has received it)